1/4 cup Diced Onions
1 lb Vegan Meat Substitute
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/8 cup Cilantro
2 Tbsp Taco Topia spice mix
1. Evenly mix Taco Topia seasoning into meat substitute in a bowl. Place to side.
2. Preheat skillet on medium heat for 30 seconds. Add olive oil and onions. Stir until lightly browned.
3. Stir in seasoned meat substitute until lightly browned.
4. Stir cilantro into taco meat and cook for additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.
5. Remove from heat and serve in your favorite tortillas, taco salads, burritos, or enchiladas