1 bag Cake Mix
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
2 1/2 Tbsp Silken Tofu
3/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
2 Tbsp Follow Your Heart Vegan Mayonnaise
3 oz Vegan Chocolate Chips, (optional)
1. Lightly melt vegan butter on low heat on the stove or in the microwave. Do not bring to
2. Combine melted butter in a mixing bowl with cake mix and remaining ingredients. Mix on medium with whisk for two minutes, or until smooth.
3. Lightly oil and dust 9″ cake pan or cup cake pan with cooking oil and flour.
4. Fill pans 2/3 full with cake batter.
5. Place pan in preheated oven at 325 Degrees for 25 minutes. Poke cake gently with a tooth pick. If the tooth pick pulls for the cake clean with no cake residue, the cake is ready. Cooking time may vary slightly depending upon oven and altitude.
6. For lighter and fluffier cake, add additional 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
7. For richer cake, add 3 oz of melted vegan chocolate chips to the batter.